Magpie Monday: Orla Kiely book cover and make-up bag

July 8, 2014

Orla Keily book cover and make-up bag

How did it get to be Tuesday already? Oh well, never mind, here’s a quick ‘Magpie Monday’ post with a couple of pre-loved Orla Kiely items.

This copy of ‘Excellent Women’ by Barbara Pym was chosen purely because it features the fab Orla Kiely ‘Striped Petal Print’ on the cover. I found it in Oxfam’s Online Shop  which is full of tempting second-hand treasure.

The make-up bag came from eBay, and is perfect for carrying a stash of mini make-up items for a minibreak.

I’m linking up with Magpie Monday at Me and My Shadow where people share photos of their pre-loved finds.

1. July 8, 2014 8:19 pm

Oh lovely! I’m a big Orla fan. Well done on your bargains. thank you for linking up x

2. July 8, 2014 10:49 pm

I adore both of them as I have an OK addiction! I love the patterns, makes a change from the stem print pattern which I see everywhere!

• July 9, 2014 7:57 pm

I’m trying to resist developing an OK addiction – but I must admit that I have several items with her prints on them!

3. July 9, 2014 9:26 am

really nice book cover – it’s like a fresher version of a 70s wallpaper. lovely bargains!

4. July 10, 2014 11:14 pm

I love her patterns, they’re so pleasing on the eye – good finds!

5. July 14, 2014 6:23 am