Faith Hope and Charity Swapping 2012 – Jubilee special
Just a quick post to say I’ve signed up for Faith Hope and Charity Swapping 2012 – Jubilee Special, which is being organised by Lakota who has a really great blog called Faith Hope and Charity Shopping.
The Jubilee theme can be interpretted however the participants like. In my case, I’ve spotted a couple of lovely red, white and blue items in charity shops.
I won’t share photos of anything yet, because I want everything to remain a surprise for my swap partner (whoever she or he may be). But I will do a post after the event showing off what I sent and what I received. It is the first time I have joined in with something like this and I am very excited!
The rules are:
- You need a blog to join in, and you must have updated in the last month
- You need to send your swap partner a minimum of three items, maximum of five
- At least one item should be thrifted/second hand
- At least one item should be handmade – in my case this will involve some cross stitch
- At least one item must fit the jubilee theme somehow
- Maximum spend £12.00, or the equivalent in your local currency (this doesn’t include postage).