Listography – my top 5 beauty products

March 31, 2012

The Listography theme on Kate Takes 5 this week is top 5 beauty products.

Here are my current favourites.

My top 5 beauty products

1. Origins Plantscription anti-aging serum

Really does make my skin look better, especially used in conjunction with the next product.

2. Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-defense moisturizer with white tea

I spent years looking for a face cream which felt nice and not too gloopy and contained SPF. This is my favourite ever.

3. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

Under-eye shadows are an occupational hazard of being a 41 year old mother of a young child. This is the best concealer I’ve found, and also one of the cheapest.

4. Benefit POREfessional

Makes the skin on my nose look almost perfectly smooth.

5. Compeed Anti-Blister Stick

This stops blisters forming on the back of my heels, which means my face is more likely to be smiley and beautiful.

Photobucket

1. April 1, 2012 7:57 am

The concealer looks great for under eye bags and collection 2000 is bargainalicious! xx

• April 1, 2012 9:30 am

The Collection 2000 concealer is the most-used item in my make-up bag. I got it when Superdrug had a 3 for 2 so it was even more of a bargain!

2. April 2, 2012 8:57 am

Keep hearing good things about Origins – will have to investigate!

• April 8, 2012 7:53 am

Well I’m certainly impressed with the results. I don’t think there are any miracle creams but it is worth looking after your skin.

3. April 2, 2012 10:58 am

The anti-blister stick would be of interest to my teenage daughter I think, who is years away from wearing ‘comfortable’ shoes 🙂

4. April 5, 2012 10:09 pm

oooo does that heel thing actually work??? Must invest in that then!