Shower block bag
We always pick caravan sites with posh shower blocks rather than use the little shower in the caravan itself. I’ve learned to take the right kit in with me to the shower block each morning, so that I have everything I need to hand without having to juggle stuff or put anything on the floor.
This kit consists of the items in the above photograph and listed below:
- Reisenthal reusable shopping bag
- flip flops (nicer than bare feet, especially in shower blocks which don’t allow outdoor shoes)
- Muji clear plastic toilet bag, containing shower gel, deodorant, etc.
- Lifeventure Soft-Fibre Trek Towel Extra Large – BLUE* (this is more compact, and dries more quickly, than a conventional towel)
- Aquatina* water bottle (which has a wide enough neck to drink from like a mug when cleaning my teeth)
- plus whatever clothes I am going to wear for the day (which also fit in the reusable shopping bag)