5 Things I Want To Do This Summer – Listography
Thanks to the Having Fun – Spending Less blog I’ve picked up on this Listography and thought I’d give it a go too. Kate Takes 5 runs a Listography meme every week, and this week Keith from Reluctant House Dad is hosting it.
5 Things I Want To Do This Summer:
1. I want to spend lots of time with my family and friends, just chilling out and enjoying their company.
2. I’m looking forward to celebrating my little boy’s 3rd birthday. It’s such a lovely age to be, full of joy and discovery. I’m really pleased to have got to this point.
3. We’re going to have a few short trips out with our new touring caravan, which we’re collecting on Friday. I want to be able to just go away for a weekend with the minimum of fuss and preparation. Will let you know how this goes.
4. I’d like to have a really good clear out. Top priorities are my clothes (lots of too big and too small stuff and not enough room for the things I actually wear) and my kitchen cupboards (things fall out every time I open a door!).
5. I’m intending to write lots of blog posts – about two a week plus a few Silent Sunday pics. So far I have a long list of posts I’d like to write, but it’s just a matter of finding time to do it. I also want to read and comment on other people’s blogs. There’s a whole world of blogging out there that I’m just starting to discover.
So let me know what you want to do this summer and/or join the Listography yourself.