Magpie Monday – Jaeger jacket & other clothing

December 19, 2011

I managed to find a lovely second hand Jaeger jacket in a charity shop in West Bridgford recently. (The charity shops in West Bridgford had loads of good quality stuff, so I think this must be the place where the posh folk of Nottingham live!).

This jacket fits me perfectly and will look very smart for work.

Jaeger jacket

I also found a couple of items for weekend wear recently in Nottingham city centre charity shops. A summer blouse originally from M&S, and a lovely teal cardigan.

M&S blouse

Teal cardigan

I will be linking up with the next Magpie Monday at the Me & My Shadow blog. (The next linky will probably be posted in the New Year, as Liz has tonsilitis today – hope you get well soon Liz!).

About these ads
  1. Soph permalink
    December 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Mmmmm teal cardigan!

• December 19, 2011 5:34 pm

The teal cardigan is lovely. The woman working in the charity shop was miffed she didn’t spot it and buy it for herself before I did ;-)

2. January 9, 2012 10:51 am

Fab bit of Jaeger – was it a real bargain? It’s always marked up round here, even if it’s old and scruffy looking.

Happy New year!

• January 12, 2012 5:20 pm

It was a bargain compared to full-price Jaeger! But I didn’t get much change out of £20, so that makes it the most expensive item of charity shop clothing I’ve ever bought.

3. January 9, 2012 10:56 am

Thanks for your get well wishes – all fully recovered now. xx

Amazing Jaeger dahling. Why do we not have clobber like that round here?

Thanks for linking up x

• January 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Good to hear you’re fully recovered. I’m so pleased you’re doing Magpie Monday again this year.
      We don’t have Jaegar in the charity shops near me either – I found the jacket when meeting up with Amanda, Penny and Becky in West Bridgford.

4. January 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Gorgeous clothes.
    Love the teal blouse and cardi.
    Its a bit hit and miss around here for clothes, lots of wonderful vintage homewares though xx

• January 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Thanks! I’m trying to resist buying too many more vintage homewares, but I did get something I rather liked recently that will feature in a future Magpie Monday post.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,220 other followers